Protect Your Business
Keep card readers and point-of-sale equipment clean and disinfected.
- Make sure to disconnect and turn off equipment first.
- Do not use solvents, detergents, or abrasive cleaners.
- Using a lightly damp microfiber cloth (recommended), wipe down equipment.
- After cleaning, the equipment may be disinfected using a suitable alcohol-based wipe or disinfectant applied to a microfiber cloth. A soft cloth dampened with rubbing alcohol (70 percent isopropyl alcohol or disinfectant wipes are recommended), making sure not to drip liquid into any openings.
- Never spray your equipment directly.
- Avoid paper fiber materials like a tissue or a paper towel, as they’re more abrasive and can leave scratches.
- Let them dry completely before use.
For more information on preparing your business for COVID-19 visit https://recovery.chase.com/contingency-plan