We no longer support this browser.  Using a supported browser will provide a better experience.

Please update your browser.

Close browser message


Complete our Online W-9

Thank you for visiting our site to update your tax information. As you may already know, Internal Revenue Code §6050W requires Merchant Services to track the gross amount of reportable payment transactions for all merchants and report those amounts to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) on form 1099-K. Because of this requirement, Merchant Services must ensure that the Tax Identification Number (TIN) and/or company legal name on your merchant account record matches the information on file for your tax reporting entity. This tax information must match or your company could be subject to IRS-imposed federal tax withholding on future payment transactions.

If you recently received a communication from us, it is because we have discovered a discrepancy between the tax information on file with Merchant Services and the reporting information that has been provided to the IRS.

For your convenience, we have created a secure site where you can update your tax information by completing a substitute IRS Form W-9. This enables you to submit your tax information electronically and reduces the frustration that often comes with paper filing. You will need both your Merchant Identification Number (located on your merchant statement) and your registration code (included in your letter) to complete this process.

To get started, click Create My Account once you’ve received a registration code. If you’re already registered, click Check My Status.

For more information on how to read your IRS Form 1099-K, click here.

Again, this process is applicable only to merchants that received notification from Merchant Services regarding a discrepancy with their account information. If you have not received a notification, there is no need to take action.

Should you have any further questions regarding Internal Revenue Code §6050W requirements, please feel free to contact us at 1-888-886-8869 or review the 1099K FAQs on the IRS website