We no longer support this browser.  Using a supported browser will provide a better experience.

Please update your browser.

Close browser message


Internal Revenue Code §6050W requires Chase Merchant Services to track the gross amount of reportable payment transactions for all merchants and report those amounts to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) on Form 1099-K. In addition, your Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Legal Name on Form 1099-K must match IRS records or you could be subject to Federal backup withholding and applicable State backup withholding.

  1. For more information on how to read your IRS Form 1099-K, click here.
  2. To check if your TIN on file matches IRS records, review your TIN status in the Tax Information Section of your merchant statement.
  3. To correct your TIN on file with Chase Merchant Services, click here to go to our Tax Update page.
  4. Non-US merchant? You may be required to certify your foreign status to exempt you from 1099-K reporting and backup withholding. Certification remains in effect for 3 years. Contact your Relationship Manager or contact us at 800.934.7717.

If you have accessibility issues with the attached documents and require further assistance, please contact the Help Desk @ 1-800-934-7717 for further support.