Welcome, New Merchants
Let's Get Started
Thank you for choosing Chase as your payments processor. We value your business and want to make accepting payments as seamless as possible. Getting started is easy once you have established a new Chase Merchant Services merchant account.
Getting You Up to Speed Quickly
We offer a number of merchant services training resources designed to get you up and running quickly. Here is just some of the support we offer you:
- Over-the-phone consultation for initial setup
- Short how-to and guides
- Continuing education and consultation on your account
Tips for Connecting Your Terminal
Here are some helpful tips to get started. Review the fix credit card terminal issues page for more detail on connecting your high-speed or dial terminal.
- First, check to see if the terminal you received includes a booklet from the manufacturer. If so, it may include some helpful instructions to get the terminal plugged in and running.
- If you have a plug-in PIN pad, make sure you connect it to your terminal before powering on the terminal, to prevent software failure.
- You’ll want to connect your phone line or network cable to your new terminal.
- Connect the terminal power cord, and then plug it into your power outlet.
- Next, run a test transaction to make sure your terminal is working properly. Swipe a credit card for a sale of $1.00. Once it finishes successfully, you can void the test transaction. Your welcome kit may include a Quick Reference Guide booklet to help you through these steps. There are also digital guides in the product support section of the Support Center.
- Now, you’re ready for business! Don’t forget to settle your batch of transactions daily and call 1.800.473.5331 to schedule terminal training to benefit from a one-on-one walk-thru of how to process using your terminal.
Log in to Your Online Account
Your Merchant Services account automatically includes access to one of our web-based reporting tools, which are available from any Internet-connected computer such as how to set up your terminal.
You’ll receive your login credentials and login instructions via email, for any of our online portals that you’re set up for – including our online payment processing solutions, Online POS Terminal or Orbital® Virtual Terminal. They should all accept the same user name and password for your online account, though there may be exceptions.
You can access any of the web-based tools from our Merchant Login page.
We’re Here When You Need Us
If you have questions related to our solutions, such as how to set up your Future Proof Terminal or how to use your Chase Mobile Checkout card reader, we have a number of how-to guides that can get you the answers you need.