Help Using Chase Mobile Checkout
Accept Credit and Debit Anywhere All you need is a mobile device with the Chase Mobile Checkout app, our card reader and a merchant account with Chase.
How to Get Set Up for Chase Mobile Checkout
- Make sure you have a supported smartphone model and operating system (OS).
- Minimum compatibility requirements to use Chase Mobile Checkout with the eDynamo card reader:
- Mobile device using iOS 9.0 (iPhone & iPad)
- Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 (Android)
- Mobile device using Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Contact the Chase Mobile Checkout Sales team at 1-800-365-6616 to set up your account and request the shipment of a card reader device. Once your account is set up, you'll receive separate emails containing your user name and your password.
- Download the Chase Mobile Checkout application.
Take your payment processing and reporting on the go with Chase Mobile Checkout. All you need is a mobile device with the Chase Mobile Checkout app, our card reader and a merchant account with Chase.*
How to Activate Your Account
- Log on with your user name and the system-generated, temporary password.
- You will be prompted to create a new password.
- Next, since this is the first time you have logged on from this device, you will be prompted to receive an identification code via your mobile number or email address on file. Enter the identification code on the Log On screen and tap the Log On button.
- Once you receive the credit card reader from us, you need to pair the reader with your mobile device.
Help Using Chase Mobile Checkout on a Smartphone
- Download the iPhone User Guide (PDF)
- Download the iPad User Guide (PDF)
- Download the Android User Guide (PDF)
- Learn how to read your statement by using our interactive guide.
If you have accessibility issues with the attached documents and require further assistance, please contact our support team @ 1-866-428-4967 for further support.
Understanding Your Login Credentials
As a Chase Mobile Checkout user, you may have access to other Chase online tools. If so, you'll receive emails (for Online POS Terminal, iTerminal Paymentech Online or Resource Online) that provide more information about those solutions and how to access them. Your login credentials should be identical for all of your user accounts.
Online POS Terminal allows you to use a computer to process card-present payments through a browser-based application, using a supported standard PC card reader.
Our reporting solutions, Paymentech Online and Resource Online, let you use your computer to access payment processing data and reports via a web browser. Small business users also get access to the Instant Dashboard – immediately view your daily sales and settlement figures with your electronic statement only a click away.
Individual user access is determined by your merchant account administrator.
How to Configure Chase Mobile Checkout Settings
Chase Mobile Checkout’s User Preferences offers you several options to customize your processing experience. Build or edit your product catalog.
- Customize your transaction settings including adding reference numbers to your transactions, enabling card verification value (CVV), prompts and creating address verification service (AVS) options.
- Enable the signature prompt during transactions from an EMV-enabled reader.
- Set up customized tip percentages and tax rates.
- Enable the option to calculate discounts for your customers.
- Set threshold alerts for when transaction volumes are surpassed or transaction types occur.
- Enable your business to receive an electronic receipt via email or text.
- Set or change your business name.
- Establish a pairing relationship for up to nine Bluetooth® card readers.
- Opt in or opt out of analytics participation.
These settings are specific to a particular device, not the user's online account.
How to Set Up New/Additional Users
To request the setup of additional users, please call Chase Mobile Checkout Support at 1-866-428-4967.
To ensure the security of your sensitive data, this can only be completed by the account contact Chase has on record.
How to Get Help
If you are having technical trouble and would like help from a member of our Chase Mobile Checkout Support team, call 1-866-428-4967.
If you have a question about fees or need general support for your existing processing account, you can call Chase Merchant Services at 1-888-886-8869.
Chase Mobile Checkout is available for U.S. merchants transacting within the U.S.
*Chase Mobile Checkout requires a compatible Apple or Android smartphone or tablet, the Chase Mobile Checkout application, a Chase merchant account, and the Chase Mobile Checkout card reader. There is no charge to download the Chase Mobile Checkout app, but there may be charges associated with the purchase and shipment of the card reader. When using the app, message and data rates may apply. Such charges include, but are not limited to, those from your communications service provider. In addition, all applicable processing fees outlined in the merchant services contract with Chase will be assessed for all transactions initiated through the app. Merchants are required to complete an application and agree to terms and conditions at the time of enrollment. All merchants are subject to credit approval. Merchant services are provided by Paymentech, LLC ("Chase"), a subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
iTerminal is a registered trademark of JPMorgan Chase & Co. American Express is a registered trademark of American Express Company. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa, Inc. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International, Inc. Discover is a registered trademark of Discover Financial Services. JCB is a registered trademark of JCB International Credit Card Co., Ltd. Apple, iPhone, iPod touch, and App Store are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco. Android and Google Play Store are trademarks of Google, Inc. Motorola is a trademark of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. Samsung is a trademark of Samsung. HTC is a trademark of HTC Corporation. LG is a registered trademark of LG Electronics, Inc.