UNDERSTANDING MERCHANT FUNDING
After your customer has made a purchase and it has been authorized and settled, it can be funded. Funding happens when the payment brands such as Visa® or MasterCard® reimburse us for your customer transaction, allowing us to send these funds to you.
Funding Weekends and Holidays
Note that funding does not occur on weekends and on certain holidays, particularly federal banking holidays. The U.S. bank holidays for 2017 are as follows:
- New Year's Day Monday, January 1, 2018
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day Monday, January 15, 2018
- Presidents Day Monday, February 19, 2018
- Memorial Day Monday, May 28, 2018
- Independence Day Wednesday, July 4, 2018
- Labor Day Monday, September 3, 2018
- Thanksgiving Day Thursday, November 22, 2018
- Christmas Day Tuesday, December 25, 2018
Although it is not possible to guarantee a specific fund delivery timeframe due to a number of issues, generally, you will receive your funds within two business days.